Omega-3 Index Complete Test
- Regular price
1 197 SEK
- Regular price
- Sale price
1 197 SEK
The Omega-3 Index Complete Test
The Omega-3 Index Complete Test is a comprehensive and easy-to-use test kit that empowers you to take control of your health and well-being.
With just a simple finger-prick blood test, you can accurately measure your Omega-3 Index - a critical marker of your omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body. These essential fats play a vital role in supporting heart health, brain function, joint mobility, and overall inflammation reduction.
Research shows that an Omega- level of 8% to 12% in your Red Blood Cells is vital for health. A level below 4% indicates deficiency putting you at high risk for a multitude of health issues such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s, eye disease, and more.
The Omega-3 Index Complete goes beyond traditional omega-3 testing. Not only does it measure EPA and DHA, the two most crucial omega-3s, but it also assesses the omega-6 to omega-3 ratio, and all 24 fatty acids as well as trans fat index, providing a comprehensive view of your fatty acid balance.
Upon receiving your results, you will gain access to personalized recommendations and expert insights. Armed with this knowledge, you can make informed decisions about your diet and lifestyle, as well as how much Omega-3 you need to supplement with to promote long-term health benefits.
We use an industry-leading laboratory (OmegaQuant), ensuring accurate and reliable results. Join thousands of satisfied customers who have already ensured that they know their omega-3 levels and how to optimize it.
Don't leave your health to chance; take the first step towards a healthier, happier you. Order our Omega-3 Index Complete Test today and embark on your journey to optimal health!
View a sample test result by clicking here.
1. Fatty acids included in the test
Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-7, Omega-9, Saturated fats, Trans fats and markers for Omega-3 Index and Omega-3 to Omega-3 ratio (balance)
2. Key Benefits
- Easy-to-use, do it yourself fingerprint test
- Independent laboratory (OmegaQuant) in Scotland following the top quality standard (DIN ISO 15189)
Your results. Supported by science.
- Actionable: Fatty acid levels start changing as soon as you change your omega-3 dosage, diet and lifestyle and stabilize in 3-4 months.
- Personalized: Personalized dietary recommendations based off your test results.
- Certified: All samples are processed in a central CLIA-certified laboratory.
- Validated: The same validated and standardized sample processing methodology used in over 200 research studies.
- Compare: Reference ranges show you how you compare to your peers.
Check out the 3 videos below 👇🏻 to interpret your test result
Video 1: Your Body's Full Fatty Acid Profile
Video 2: What influences the fatty acids in your body?
Video 3: What is Palmitic Acid and Why Do We Measure It?